The GoTEFL TP Only course is for those that are already TEFL qualified but do not have an accredited certificate and wish to obtain one, or no practical training and want the experience. You will join us for 6 teaching practicals, allowing you to gain the TEFL International accredited certificate. The cost of the TP Only course is $950.
To join the TP Only program, you are required to meet certain criteria;
- 21 – 45 years old
- A native speaker of English*
- A degree holder
- Able to commit to a 4-month teaching contract (with option to renew every semester)
- Available to arrive in Thailand for training March/April or September/October (the Thai schools terms begin May and November)
*Limited positions are available for non-native speakers of English.
If you do not meet the criteria, we have other options available to you under our UniTEFL branch.
The GoTEFL TP Only course offers:
- 6 full teaching practicals in a real Thai classroom
- TEFL International certificate (accredited)
- Guaranteed job placement
- Accommodation in Chiang Mai
- Transportation coverage (airport – hotel)
For those that qualify, you will be required to send the following to us;
- A short video introducing yourself and stating why you would like to join the GoTEFL program to teach in Thailand; this can be sent as an attachment or a URL link
- Resume/CV (including age, qualifications, and experience)
- A copy of your university degree
- A copy of your university transcripts
- A copy of your passport ID page
- 2 recent photos: one professional and one informal