1. Study the details on the site to understand the program and commitments, please do contact us to answer any questions you might have.
2. Ensure you meet the following criteria;
- Over 21, and holding a bachelors degree (or pending graduation with transcripts)
- Native-English speaking
- Available to begin training beginning April or mid-September
- Committed to work for one school term (minimum four months )
- Able to find your own way to Thailand in time for the training commencement
3. Send us a application email comprising of
- A brief cover letter in your email, including a few sentences telling us why you want to become a teacher
- A CV of relevant experience and qualifications
- A photo (as you would look showing up to teach)
- Copies of your ID and university transcripts
We will acknowledge receipt and contact you within a week to inform you of a shortlist for interview. Should you be shortlisted, make sure you are available for a Skype interview.
The entire procedure, to point of job offer can be completed in less than three weeks.
Are you ready to make the move?
If you have any questions about our TAP Program, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you shortly.